Allergic bronchitis
A month back had typhoid, during the blood check got to know my wbc was 16,000. Fever subsided but from past 1 weeks I have sever cough which disturbs in night n I can't sleep at all.. 5 years back pulmonologist has told I ve allergic bronchitis after my ige test. I m going mad as in what's happening with my health

Hello.. Well if you are diagnosed with allergic bronchitis am sure that this particular season is very suitable for flaring up of your condition...i suggest you to consult a physician or a pulmonologist to get yourself evaluated and be started on anti tussives and anti allergics