All time dizziness :(
Started 7 days ago n still same. I feel hard to focus eyes, force my brain to focus. Problem increase if walking reading. Feel fine if lie down with eys opn. Hvng severe sinus n allergies frm 2 yrs. Hvng meds bt nothing cured. ECG/BP , Eyesight were normal. Having leg pain too Below r my med Also SINUS CT of year 2013

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Giddiness lasting for week and continuous is very likely to be vestibular neuronitis. But before starting any treatment you need to be sure that you are having true giddiness as sometimes generalised weakness and blackouts are also vaguely termed as giddiness. Your present condition is unlikely to be associated with sinusitis. Kindly use private chat for detailed history taking and probable diagnosis