All the time cold
I have evey time cold last 15-16yers i take many madicin  or i had take many doctors advice but i have no improvment in my problem . Kindly suggest me waht i do   

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

you must be suffering from allergic rhinitis. you have to understand that this condition is not curable and should be controlled. I take that you have been using steroid nasal sprays, antihistamines etc. if these medicines fail to control your symptoms then only option available would be immunotherapy. kindly consult nearby allergy specialist to know more about immunotherapy and related aspects