All body problem
I am always in fever.my one nose always block.my inner mouth become choke by hives In cold season colds become me in a month four times. I am always tired much

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I have not quite understood your question. I need you to be clear in whatever you sre posting so that we can understand your concern exactly and suggest you accordingly. As of now, you can take steam inhalations thrice a day. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Can write in roman hindi for better communication