Alergie issue

Dear all please help me to resolve my this problem . from last 8-10 years I have faced a nasal alergie . I have continue sneeze for hole day . if any type of dust if any cold drink I have consumed it's start automatically. I consult the same for dust alergie but doctors said that it's not happen . please help to get out from this issue

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, this condition is referred as hey fever or allergic rhinitis. Allergy may be allergic to anything, like humidity, cold temperatures, pollens, dusts, smoke, dander of cat or dog, dust mites etc. There is no complete treatment for this. Antihistamines will help to control symptoms. Immunotherapy helps in severe cases. The effective way to prevent allergic rhinitis is to steer clear of the allergens that cause your symptoms. For instance, stay indoors when pollen counts are high and take showers immediately after being outside. Also, clean your home to remove pet dander, mold, and dust, avoid cold foods.