Alcohol intolerence

I have been a moderate drinker,but suddenly i am suffering from symptoms like rapid heartbeat,red eyes,a little flushing,dizziness during sleep after a drink or two.Is it alcohol intolerance or disulfiram like reaction.plz tell me the cause and cure of this problem and don't tell me to avoid alcohol,i would like to drink in future

Doctor Answers (2) on Alcohol intolerence

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. some people face this problem naturally also. and for it to be a disulfiram like reaction you need to have taken something before or after the drink. have you taken any medicines before of after the drink? also i would like to know what is your definition of moderate drinking? how much of it and how frequently? avoid alcohol, thats the best cure you can find. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Let me know what do u mean by moderate drinker.cause it is the amount of alcohol that u consume in 1 sitting. to my knowledge it should not exceed more than 60 ml per one sitting in a day. if u take more than this than u r not moderate drinker ,n in that scenario u get all these symptoms that u said. as u r just 22 yrs old i will suggest that u do not exceed more than this amount n that also not daily