Alcohol consumption

From last 15 days i am taking 2 beer daily ...is it good for health ...plzz suggest ...if i continue will it effects on body later

Doctor Answers (2) on Alcohol consumption

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Even a little kid these days knows that alcohol is not good for health. And you are asking if its good for health or not. You have been taking 2 beers a day for 15 days, i want to know are you not tired? Anyways, YES IT WILL HAVE HARMFUL EFFECTS ON YOUR BODY. alcohol promotes obesity, hypertension, nutritional deficiencies etc. Its better to quit. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Alcohol is not good for health...there are many side effects of alcohol such as loss of appetite, liver damage,vitamin deficiency, altered metabolism, portal hypertension etc....its better to quit...First and foremost you must understand quiting alcohol is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to quit....and medications can't be prescribed just like that...de addition is a multi step procedure... you need to undergo counselling sessions to get motivated later on medications can be started... I would suggest you to consult nearest deaddiction center they will do the needful.