Alcohol allergy treatment
A friend is suffering from alcohol allergy. She gets rashes and boils over her body(mostly hands and legs). At times she does not get those rashes. Is there possibly any treatment for this except not having alcohol? Does she need to visit an allergist or undergo some pre requisites?
93 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mathura
If there is confirmed alcohol allergy then she have no choice except leaving alcohol. Buy if it's not confirmed then go for allergens sensitivity test then further management could be done by your dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?