Ageing delay
What should I consume to delay my ageing, and to look young like most of the actors do even in their old age

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hi Suggested to take ashwagandha churna + shatavari churna 1 tsf with milk. As actors follow healthy lifestyle with regular work out will help you more.
Hello..... Aging is natural process, as you grow old size of cell decreases and dies... It's natural phenomenon... It is said that antioxidants prevents cell aging... So have vitamin E, C containing food items... Actors go for botox treatment or facial surgery...........