Aftermath of cyst.
I had cyst on my forehead couple of weeks ago...then i took injection.from dermatologist..now cyst is completely gone. ...but there is a dark and there ia also a gap...like skin is going back. .. I display picture also...i want to get rid of the dark and also that gap to get my normal skin back on my forehead...pls advise me...is there any home remedies or medicine?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

No home remedies work for this. The dark spot will fade eventually so don't worry.
To prevent scarring, my sincere suggestion is to go follow up with your treating dermatologist. You will now need topical medicines for the area to heal without a scar.
Like I said, no home remedies work . You will only further damage the area. So avoid self medication.