sexual-counselling-icon
After miscarriage, not getting pregnant
Last 5 month my wife miscarriage and last two months. We are trying to for child. But not getting pregnant.

Usually doctors won't do anything until after a year (even though if you don't count the miscarriage, I understand it's really frustrating and you must be tired of waiting to find out what's wrong. 75% of couples who miscarry will get pregnant again in 6 months. I think You should take another opinion and maybe see a reproduction endocrinologist. In any case two months is quite early. Keep trying for atleast six months minimum. I wish you luck. Thank you

15 weeks pregnant symptoms miscarriage