After effects of fracture

My right hand got fractured at wrist area when i was 17. Then it was treated and I recovered from it. Now I'm 24. Everything was fine but recently I feel some pain in that area while lifting heavy things. I'm worried if it didnt heal completely. Is there any possibility for it to happen after a long gap?

Doctor Answers (2) on After effects of fracture

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
first we should know what fracture it was , whether it was healed with satisfactory alignment , usually wrist fracture heal by 6 weeks, later pain should not recur, once meet orthopedic surgeon get evaluated
Dr. Ajay Rao Bangalore | Orthopedist
I hope you are not in too much pain. Few questions need to be asked before I know exactly what your problem is. which bone was fractured, how was it treated. what was that you lifted to start developing pain. Usually all fractures heal b/w 3 to 6 months. It might be a ligament,joint or a bony problem or just a small sprain. If it persaats consult an Orthopaedic surgeon