After-acne spots
I have after-acne spots on my face and I'm scared to use any cosmetics for reducing this as this might effect my skin in a bad way. Are there any mild medicated creams available to reduce these spots?
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You might try Salicylic acid based face wash and Vit C based creams for post acne spots. Ideally you could go for procedures like chemical peels which are more effective in treating them.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?