Affordable eyecare hospit
I am 68 year old male with cardiac problems. I am also suffering from mild bipolar disease. Now i want to get my cataract operation done. But the doctors at sl Raheja advised me to first decrease sugar levels in the body. I tried my best but failed to control sugar levels. Can i still go for eye surgery?
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest physician they will adjust your Medications to control sugar levels... Later you can go ahead with surgery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.