Affected woth typhoid
I affected with typhiod after clinical test. Please suggest me which antibiotic i take  for recovery. Tomorrow morning I Will Take Appointment For This Treatment
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan B
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Its better to meet a physician along with the blood reports for the antibiotic. In the meantime keep yourself hydrated with plenty of water and make sure your temperature is under control
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?