Pimples affected  in face

My face is affected by pimples. i loss  lots of money to cure the pimples but pimples are not cure. can you me to help to cure the pimples?
views-icons 37 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples affected  in face

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
My Dear Friend,
Acne is a common condition at your age. But there are various treatment options available for it, the latest being use of laser. But before you embark on spending more money just try some simple things as listed below, try these for six months, if the problem still bothers then go for further treatment. Please feel free to contact me then, I would be able to guide you. Please give a try to following measures.
1. Start doing Suryanamaskars in front of rising Sun every morning. You can learn Suryanamaskars by watching videos on you tube, but please do it slowly in the beginning, do not over strain your self, slowly achieve perfection. Increase the count up to 50.
2.Completely avoid eating fried and oily food, do not eat pickles, stop junk food completely.
3. Eat at least five fruits everyday along with large quantities of raw salads.
4. Eat handful of almonds every day.
5. If you are overweight then loose weight by working out.
6. Wash your face four to five times every day with normal soap.
7. While going to sleep apply calamine lotion ( plain calamine) on the affected parts.
Best wishes.