Advice needed

Not a health problem actually, but just needed advice. I am a student and this happens to be my final semester bcz of which I am pushing myself harder everyday- which basically includes sleeping for only 3-4 hours a day and studying for the rest. I also tend to drink less water during the entire day and skip meals. The stress levels are at its peak. But just for a week I am planning to follow this extreme sort of timetable. I suffer from thyroid and vitiligo which I feel is mainly stress induced and not a genetic problem. Recently I lost 3 kgs just bcz of my habit to skip meals. I am skinny as it is. So my query is that how can I recover back to health? And will this tendency to sleep for 3-4 hours be harmful if followed only for a week?

Doctor Answers (2) on Advice needed

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's natural for some people to stress out during exams and follow a very unhealthy lifestyle be it for a week. My advise would be that you should eat well, sleep well and then study well to excel. Take a water bottle with you with some glucose in it so that you can sip it at regular intervals. Take a break every 2-3 hours from studies. When you take a break have something like a fruit or a salad. During your meals time have your meals no change required in that. You can take a capsule gibkoba-m once everyday for a week after food, it will help you stay active. All the best for your exams. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well.....Drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich....