Adicted porn masturbation
Hi Dr, I hv problem actually I m addicted to masturbation. I m doing this twice in week.. Please suggest how to be relief to this problem. Thanks

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not thibk this is a problem. Doing it twice a week is not really a problem and its normal. Everyone does it. If you were to be doing it twice or thrice daily i would have called it a "PROBLEM". DO NOT think much about it and have a well balanced diet and drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

No need to get relieved. Its common, regular practice. Two times a week, is not addiction. U can continue, no problem.