ADHD Highper Activity
My Child suffering ADHD ,she is anable to speek .she is tritment in Nagpur Medical College . doctor give her Blnaket thetaphy and Atentio & Aspecta tab. within 6 month . please give mi some suggestion for my child
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kiran Singamaneni
Pediatrician 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Good child psychiatrist to explain how to approach the child at home by the family and relatives and friends along with the medication should help the child in becoming more social and calming the anxiety of the family
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.