Acute itching @pvt part
My daughter is 5 yr old and she is suffering from acute itching problem @her private part and sometimes it becomes worse she scream and cries I consultanted many doctor but no help ,I even tried homeopath Dr but no relief please suggest me any medicine n doctor near by Asansol city.
10 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a gynaecologist. She could be having urinary tract infection or a vaginal thrush. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?