Acute Iridocyclitis

I have this problem from past 5-6 days..4 days ago I went to a eye specialist and he explained me about the problem and prescribed some medicine like "peg tears eye drop" , "prednisolone" and aceclofenac tablets. After 2 days of medication..pain reduce to zero but there is still a bit redness in eye and my vision is completely blurd. This problem is in my left eye. I am scared and going to a doctor tomorrow(I was in uttarakhand when this happened and now I am in Hyderabad) as well but I just want to know why it is happening and my vision can be recovered? Thanks

Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

It is auto immune disease ,you are in Hyderabad ,better consult LV PD eye institute Banjara Hills it's recurrences is very  common&can gradually destroy your vision permanently.

Hi.... Treatment strategy of iridocyclitis is directed to treat any underlying disease that may be a causal factor for iridocyclitis. Medications in the form of steroids are the main stay of acute iridocyclitis treatment. Depending on the severity of the condition, your doctor may prescribe either steroid eye drops or steroid pills. Steroids in either form only suppress the inflammation by disrupting the normal functioning of the immune system, and do not cure the condition....
Dr. V Madhavi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello.... first of all you have not mentioned the exact problem u r having .. only thing I can understand s having blurred vision in your left eye ... a doctor can come to exact diagnosis only after checking your Fundus examination and if possible one B-scan of that ... if u have those reports u can mention them... then only we can have an idea..