Acute hair loss
Hello , I am having acute hairfall since 6 months. I have been diagnosed with female pattern hair loss. I am taking multivitamin and minoxidil but nothing is working it seems. Kindly help . I am very tensed.

It will take time ... You should take medication regularly for 5 months before considering the treatment as failure. Keep patience.
Medications will take time to improve the hair loss. Also whats important is to know the cause of the hair loss. Unless that is addressed it wont improve. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.