Acute diaherra

My daughter is 2.7 yrs old. She had diaherra problem since birth.she cant digest milk & related products. Doctor advised her pediasure for coming 4 to 5 years. As she is small baby its too difficult for me to keep her away from milk related products.doctor also ban fruity,choclates & some of citric fruits. I want if you have any treatment which may cure her dieases in few months instead of years so this will highly pleasure for me.as my child not have stay away from her favroute food. I wait for your reply . Thanking you for giving attention to my words.

Harisha N L

She might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract...A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis....Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...and I would suggest you to fallow your pediatrician advice for few days she will be fine..
Dr. Nishant Mahajan
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Faridabad
Get a stool routine microscopy along with pH and reducing substance... Give isomil feeds till then and revert back