chest-icon

Acute copd, type 2 resp

His, my father aged of 70,admitted in hospital for copd and type 2 respiratory failure..he has been hospitalised in apollo hospitals bangalore for past 20 days..today we are shifting him to manipal hospital..please suggest some best pulmonologist to save my father's help...please help..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Manipal has good pulmonologists' no need to worry. The pulmonologist will do as much as he can but your father needs to respond also well to the treatment. All that depends on your father's condition and severity. Don't worry everything will be taken are of and everything will be fine. It's a very good hospital. Just talk to the pulmonologist taking care of your father and he will explain what's wrong and how long will things take to recover completely. I wish for his speedy recovery. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. Phanindra V V

Manipal has good pulmonologists.