Acne under eye

My husband is having acne under is eye and there is swelling on whole left eye and a lot of pain also. Can some one suggest what to do or consult which doctor i.e. eye specialist or skin specialist. Or if possible please let me know which anti biotic he can take.
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello medications cannot be prescribed without examination As per your history your husband has hordeolum externum or internum ie stye...hot compression should be applied to the eye even antibiotics should be added consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?