Acne treatment
I am effected with black spots on my face from 2 years .Even in this span I consulted many doctors but the issue was not solved.So give good solution about this issue.At the same time I want your appointment for consulting. At the same time I had question regards this it may has a chance to reduce r not.kindly please give reply for this in mail.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mayoor Gujarathi
General Physician 12 yrs exp Nashik
Sorry i cant opine on your query as it not my field.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.