Acne spots on face,scars

Hi, I have acne spots on my face and its very disappointing, please tell me any good doctor who can help me in this. I have scar on my face, i want to remove my scar, please suggest any good doctor.I dont have that much budget, please tell me any good doctor, who dont charge more.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne spots on face,scars

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

I can help you out with both problems. For acne scars you can use some creams if procedures don't fit into your budget. We do a procedure called chemical peel which For scars creams don't work very well. You can go for a laser or scar revision surgery. Depends on type of scar, where it is present, how big it is and many other factors. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?