Acne scars removal
Hello, My face is full of pimple scars. Recently, it increased lot. now pimples are under control by using clindamycin phosphate lotion. but, How to remove pimple scars???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats your age? And since when do you have these ? Do you have a habit of bursting the pimples? If yes, then you shouldn't do it. The dark spots will gradually reduce but if it doesnt you can have it looked at by a dermatologist and seek treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
For best results visit cosmetic dermatologist.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo. The treatment will depend on what type of scars you have and how much area is involved. There are many treatment options for scars like subscision, dermaroller, dermaabrasion, microdermaabrasion, prp, chemical peeling, laser. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Kindly consult a dermatologist. They will suggest you the best mode of treatment.