Acne Scars
I have been suffering from acne from August 2016. First they were few cysts then I took medication from a dermatologist who prescribed me a benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) + adapalene topical cream along with a topical antibiotic cream and zinc supplements and oral antibiotics. The bp cream made my acne worse and due to my picking habit the infection spread to all of my cheeks area. Then I discontinued applying that cream and oral supplements after a month and shifted to home remedies for soothing my red bumps and marks (used honey+lemon mask everyday). the bp cream had cured my cystic acne problem and now I only had pustules on my cheeks. After another 20 days all of my acne went away. Now I'm left with deep red acne marks. I am currently using 12% glycolic acid cream for the marks in the night and a topical antibiotic cream in the morning and it has helped me to reduce marks significantly in previous 10 days. Please guide me whether I need anything else for complete scar free face in future.

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail.