Acne scars
I have acne scars problem . there are acne scsrs on my face . please provide me eith some remedy to get rid of them
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi.Acne scars are of different kinds and treatment varies accordingly.Chemical peels,Subscision,Mesotherapy and Fractional Lasers constitute the different treatment options.If u can post a picture of ur scars ,I can suggest a suitable modality. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.