Acne scars
I have acne scars on my face and all dermatologist saying go for basic chemical treatment or prp.Please help me what to do

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
hii scars on the face are of various types like hypertrophic scars, atrophic scars,icepick scars,roller scars,box scars,etc. the treatment of the scars depends on the type of the scar. Various treatments like chemical peels, dermaroller s,subcisions,Lasers,etc help in resurfacing of scars. Certain creams containing retinoid also help in reducing them. You can see us for the same or can send us a snap.