Acne scars
I have acne scars on my face and all dermatologist saying go for basic chemical treatment or prp.Please help me what to do
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
hii scars on the face are of various types like hypertrophic scars, atrophic scars,icepick scars,roller scars,box scars,etc. the treatment of the scars depends on the type of the scar. Various treatments like chemical peels, dermaroller s,subcisions,Lasers,etc help in resurfacing of scars. Certain creams containing retinoid also help in reducing them. You can see us for the same or can send us a snap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.