Acne scars

I have acne and also recently detected PCOS. Due to medications acne is under control right now and I want to go for laser treatment or any other treatment which can help me with acne scars and the pores caused due to acne. I am suffering this problem since 7-8 years. My doctor suggested to not go for any such treatment right now just because I have pcos. But I am fed up of it now and want to get rid of these scars as it has completely ruined my skin. I have a fair complexion.Please suggest a possible treatment as I am very confused. I want to change my doctor as well. My diet is totally under control and I avoid any kind of junk food. Please suggest me a good treatment for my skin and also an affordable doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
PCOS doesnt mean you have to keep on suffering from acne. It only means you will have to put in more efforts to tackle acne. Basic peels and creams can take care of acne breakouts. For scars we can do resurfacing. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.