Acne/scar treatment
I have been treated for acne and scars from more than a year but I'm not happy with the results. Its been increasing day by day and scars look more dominant. I have lost the patience and would like to see some decent results in a month or so. I kindly request you to suggest me some solution to my problem. I have tried clinox-N gel, deriva-cms, scarlite, glycolic acid (6%) suggested from the doctor whom I have been visiting from a year. Nothing is working well on my face.

Hello, apart from what you have mentioned, have you undergone any other procedural treatment