Acne scar treatment

I have acne scars in my cheeks.i want to reduce the scars so is it possible to reduce the scar using natural ways.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Are there any " natural " ways of filling potholes on the roads ?!!Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in pictures of your scars on follow up messaging if you need further assistance. Or see a qualified dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.