Acne problems
Facing acne problem from some time. Did accutane course for 10 months. Still acne fired back. I don't eat much oily foods. I drink plenty of water. Coconut water as well. Does acne comes from mastrubation? I mastrubate not more than 2-3 times a week I wash my face twice a day. Acne on face is leaving marks..and having acne on arms as well..small dots on both the arms..unable to clear them too Please suggest if anything can be done for it.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I guess in order to make a greater difference in your disease I would need to examine you and discuss each of the issues in detail.. How many days after stopping accutane did acne recur. Have you been on any other kinds of supplements ? Increase your water and fiber food intake. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries/ appointment requests may be sent on follow up messaging.