Acne problem plz help
I have acne prone skin.in mor I use acnol facewash ,clindac -A gel and suncoat sunscreen. In eve I use acnol ,clindac-A, and Neutrogena moisturizer.things worked really well until I changed my office.I am a textile designer and my office is going through some construction. Since then I have started getting acne again.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Your medications are fine and if they have suited you I wouldn't change they for now. However as you seem to have pustular lesions you'll benefit with a short course of macrilode antibiotics usually given in a pulsed manner for two to three weeks. You could discuss this with your dermatologist. Also use a face wash like ahaglow - s two to three times a day. Hope this helps . warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.