Acne problem on my back
I am suffering form acne problem & it is spreading on my back and should. So which doctor is better for its treatment that is a homophatic or a allophatic...
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der I ve studied allopathy and the results are also fast u will be prescribed with antibiotics consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?