Acne problem

My skin is too oily and nothing helps to get rid of my acne problem. My entire face is covered with dark spots

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne problem

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem in young age. Reduce intake of chocolates, milk and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures on private follow up chat if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.