Acne problem

I have recently got this acne problem.. For 25years my skin was flawless but for last one month I have got severe acne.. Unable to find reason.. Note : I took a medication recently for white spots.. I am applying ketoconazole lotion to my face daily as doctor suspected it's due to fungal Infection

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne problem

Dr. Anchal Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
hello kindly provide additional details so that i can help u out better: 1. scalp dandruff? 2.irregular periods? 3. weight gain? 4. usage of particular cosmetic products? 5. photo of face. details ll help us in finding the cause behind your problem and in treatment
Greetings. Somethimes the ointment or cream base of certai medicines can trigger off acne, and if this has started after using ketoconazole cream on face then, i wuld suggest you to discontinue it; you could alternatively use miconazole in gel base and see - please do the cahnges under direct supervsion of your dermatologist. Also you may need some more treamtent for acne in the form of other topical medication. Even use of cosmetics and make up can worsen acne.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging