Acne problem

I am facing this acne problem from the last 6 yrs. My face is always hot to touch. Though I am drinking a lot of water i am not able to diagnosed my problem

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Your status for periods, S Insulin - fasting & PP, constipation, weight will be needed for proper diagnosis and then line of treatment will be suggested. Thanks
Harisha N L

Pimples at this age could be due to hormonal variation and its quite common ,wash your face twice a day with face wash...avoid dust and pollution, don't puncture pimples as it turns black due to scarring, let it fade on its own , don't apply steroids without prescription...The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne...The following medications are used in the treatment... Retinoid-like agents ,Antibiotics,Selectivealdosterone antagonist,Acne products, When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits... Many procedural treatment options are there...consult dermatologist they will do the needful