Acne problem
I am 24 years old girl. I have acne problem. My face is never clear. New pimple is already popped up before the old one dries. I even have tiny pimples. I need a permanent solution.

hello there. pimples also called acne are cause by a bacteria called p. acnes. you could consider the following. wash your face thrice a day as oily skin is more prone for pimples. avoid oily and spicy foods. drink lots of water as keeping well hydrated is very important. you could apply a clindamycin gel twice after washing your face never try to pop any pimples as it will cause spread. peeling is another modality that is used in the treatment of acne. consult a dermatologist for further help. regards