Acne problem
Hi i am from delhi I have an acne problem I have an 3 big acne on my cheeks and its very painful also And my marriage date is 5 september Plz suggest me what can i do for ths Plz give me a name of medicine which i take

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Its advisable that u consult a dermatologist in person so that you can get improvement. Anti acne cream, oral medications as well as acne peel procedure ll be very helpful for you. Its important to have proper evaluation of your skin type, sensitivity, acne etc by dermatologist before going ahead with any kind of treatment.