Acne problem

Hi i am from delhi I have an acne problem I have an 3 big acne on my cheeks and its very painful also And my marriage date is 5 september Plz suggest me what can i do for ths Plz give me a name of medicine which i take
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anchal Shah
7 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Its advisable that u consult a dermatologist in person so that you can get improvement. Anti acne cream, oral medications as well as acne peel procedure ll be very helpful for you. Its important to have proper evaluation of your skin type, sensitivity, acne etc by dermatologist before going ahead with any kind of treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?