Acne problem for 6 years
I've been used to getting acne for years now.But for last 6 monks my skin was clear.But I started getting acne again last month that's more severe than ever.I'm following CTM routine with tea tree range.

Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar

Hi thanks for the query.well there is no single curative treatment for Acne i.e once your Acne is cleared with medications,it can come back again.so don't be disappointed. See a dermatologist near you.you can reply back to me.hope this helps.thank you.
Dr. K.J.S. Chhatwal
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 27 yrs exp Ludhiana
A female of 24 yrs should have her acne clear by now .We believe that hormonal changes settle down by the age of 21-22 . If still they be appeared again see for some signs of pcod etc , irregular periods , weight gain etc