Acne prob, extra hair

Hello sir, I Was already take the acne treatment from 10 month (10/9/2015 to 30/6/2016)from derma essence, and my lower abdomen. Altrasound. Report on cycle the overy size is rightovery volume:7.2cc and right overy siz:6.2cc the lady docter was done 6 pilling for 6 month, and I was take continuing sotrat 30 mg, starting 4 month I was take aldecton medicen,recently I was done some hormonal Test recent,SGOT:19.2,SGPT:7.0 ,,TSH:6.84 so if the need to continuing the acne treatment becasue some extra hair grow on my chest arond the niple wether I need to consult a gynecologist doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne prob, extra hair

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well your tsh is on the higher range..it can be due to medicines too..first you need to consult a physician and get yourself examined or consult a gynaecologist as definitely you have hormonal problem...it's quite possible that you have pcos too..thank you