Acne on nose

I have this problem from my teen age I'm 27 but I still get a big acne on my nose once in a month which takes 45(app) days to cure by leaving a bump on my nose. Sometimes the size of the acne looks almost a pea but size. Which looks red in colour and turns black when its about to dead and leaves a bump on. Rarely i do get small acne on forehead,cheeks and chin regions. They end up as bumps and looks irregular surface on skin than forming a cavities. I request all the practo Doctor personally to suggest a prevention method rather than curing. I was not able to face people in the office sometimes so kind Suggest me all the possible solutions What do I need to do when I got an acne.?What can I do to stop the growth of an acne ? How can I avoid bump and scar on my face? I need to be treated for acne and also for bumps so I request Doctors to help me out...

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on nose

Hi. Greetings. Firstly have you seen a qualified dermatologist yet ? You ll definitely need oral retinoids under monitoring and for a specified duration. Also lasers for the existing scars and ' cavities. Include some kind of a daily fitness activity like jogging in your schedule. Also cut down on sugar and oily food intake. These will help long term in prevention. Further queries can be sent on follow up private chat message. Hope this helps . warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.