Acne on face
I have severe acne for 12 yrs i have combination complexion become dull now and skin become red coz of acne. consulted almost evey skin speacialist in delhi but nothng works for me
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

What medications were you on for 12 years for acne?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?