Acne on face and scars

Hi Doctor, I am 25years old and i am having acne which spread on the whole face and looking ugly and i want to treat it for permanently , whenever i eat oily or any outside food i am getting pimples instantly am not sure was this the case only with me or everyone come across this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on face and scars

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Oily skin is more prone to getting acne. You should have attached a picture so that we could have had a better idea as to what we are dealing with. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Drink lots of water because its very important to keep the skin hydrates. Wash your face using a mild facewash or a soap called perobar 2.5% thrice a day. You can apply clindamycin gel before bed. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with the soap. Your acne should reduce withing 2 weeks. If it still persists, consult a dermatologist in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.