ACNE on cheek that hurts

From past two day i have developed a acne on my cheek which is red and has white centre point. It has started to get little larger and visible and hurts when you touch it. Please advice.
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. What you have is an inflammatory acne. These are usually painful, nodular and pustular. If it's just one of them, you'll need a topical retinoid and clindamycin combination or similar cream used topically.... If this is a recurrent issue then it's likely than you ll need short course of oral medication and maintenance creams. See a qualified dermatologist near you or you could contact me for further queries on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?