ACNE on cheek that hurts
From past two day i have developed a acne on my cheek which is red and has white centre point. It has started to get little larger and visible and hurts when you touch it. Please advice.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. What you have is an inflammatory acne. These are usually painful, nodular and pustular. If it's just one of them, you'll need a topical retinoid and clindamycin combination or similar cream used topically.... If this is a recurrent issue then it's likely than you ll need short course of oral medication and maintenance creams. See a qualified dermatologist near you or you could contact me for further queries on follow up messaging. Warm regards.