Acne on body

I am suffering from acne problem..have acne on my back, chest, face..what can i do to get clear skin..

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne on body

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem at your age. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For pores and scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. You could Send in pictures of the lesions and further queries at follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
It seems that there is increased pitta in your body. Undergo virechana karma once in Ayurveda centre. Later take medicines.