Acne marks

My dermatologist had prescribed me Supatret .04% for acne...now my acne is clear...but i hav have light acne marks on both of my cheeks...i have used supatret for almost an year...is it safe to continue using it long term??
views-icons 93 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne marks

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First, examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...stop present treatment consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards